Last Updated on January 27, 2023 by Victor A
Limited to just 500 units worldwide, and equipped with various exclusive Individual Design equipment features, the BMW X7 Dark Shadow Edition was crafted for those who craved more uniqueness out of the BMW X7.
Produced in Spartanburg, USA, the SUV is available only in markets where the BMW X7 is available. It comes standard with a unique Frozen Arctic Grey color, which has never been used before in a BMW X model.
Imposing is the best word we could think of to describe the BMW X7 Shadow Edition; the SUV manifests presence and exclusivity. The new matte dark gray color gives the BMW a distinct look, as if it wasn’t enough for the German automaker, they gave it M Sports parts, adding a touch of aggressiveness to the SUV.
The vehicle comes with the BMW Individual High Gloss Shadow Line which grants a spectacular contrast with the Frozen Arctic Grey color. The BMW Individual High Gloss Shadow Line includes:
- Side window surrounds
- Covers of the B and C columns
- Exterior mirror bases
- Black chrome finish on the frame
- Black chrome kidney grille
- Black chrome Air Breathers
- Black chrome tailpipe covers of the exhaust system
The BMW X7 Dark Shadow Edition includes the M Sports Package, and exclusive for this limited edition M light-alloy wheels in V-spoke design in a Jet Black matte finish.
For the Interior, BMW equipped the SUV with unique BMW Individual equipment and with high-quality features:
- M leather steering Wheel
- Electrically adjustable Comfort seats with memory function
- Upholstery in a two-tone Night Blue & Black BMW Individual Merino leather, with contrasting seams.
- Alcantara roof liner in BMW Individual Night Blue.
- Upper part instrument panel and armrests of the doors in Night Blue nappa leather.
- Lower part of the instrument panel and front backrest in Black merino leather.
- Trim finishers in BMW Individual Fineline Black with aluminum inlays.
- Center console area trim finishers in BMW Individual Piano Black finish with an edition logo.
The BMW X7 Dark Shadow Edition is available in either six or seven seats. All variants are avalable in Euope, while the xDrive40d version is not available in Autralia and the United States.
|X7 xDrive40d||3.0 L 6-cylinder||Diesel||340 hp|
|X7 xDrive40i||3.0 L 6-cylinder||Petrol||333 hp|
|X7 M50i||4.4 L V8||Petrol||530 hp|